4 Piece Slate Cheese Board Set
- 4 Piece Slate Cheese Board Set with black knives and satin slate board.
- Individually selected slate which has been cut by hand.
- The knives have non-stick steel blades and black coloured handles made from tactile plastic.
- Add an elegant, restaurant-style touch to your dinner party.
- Set includes: Hand-Cut Slate Cheese Board, Hard Cheese Knife, Parmesan Knife, Soft Cheese knife, Cheese Fork.
More product info
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Feast your eyes on this! A gorgeous, sophisticated 4 Piece Slate Cheese Board Set with black knives and satin slate board. Perfectly suited to the cool, smart, cheese lover.
From Taylor's Eye Witness, the masters of fine kitchen knives, this beautifully crafted satin cheese board is a stunning piece of equipment to display your cheese to your guests. Slate is a natural material, and part of it's beauty is the variation in finish. This product has been individually selected and cut by hand. Add an elegant, restaurant-style touch to your dinner party.
The knives themselves are excellent, with the non-stick steel blades and black coloured handles made from tactile plastic, the knives can be easily re-sharpened. Plus, each knife is dishwasher safe making cleaning easy and safe. Effortlessly stylish and unique, the 4 Piece Slate Cheese Board Set is the ideal gift for someone you know who has the nose for a decent Camembert!
A truly gorgeous set to have in your kitchen armory. The 4 Piece Slate Cheese Board Set can add that extra spark to your evening, or special occasion.
The 4 Piece Slate Cheese Board Set includes:
- Hand-Cut Slate Cheese Board.
- Hard Cheese Knife
- Parmesan Knife
- Soft Cheese knife
- Cheese Fork
The slate must be hand washed or wiped with a damp cloth after use. Remove stain spots with a soft cloth and stainless steel polish. Handle with care and store out of the reach of children.