- Notebook and encyclopedia for your bicycle - perfect for cyclists everywhere
- Hardwearing back and front covers made from 100% recycled tyres
- Comes with cycle routes around the world and useful maps
- Includes scannable QR codes and information on bicycle maintenance
- Also has lined pages for you to record your own notes
More product info
Know an intrepid cyclist? This is the ideal gift for the person who enjoys nothing better than travelling on two wheels!
The Bicycle Bible is a small, industrial strength book on everything you need as a cyclist. The cover itself is made of 100% recycled tyres so there's minimal chance of it getting battered in your bag. Inside you have everything you need from simple maintenance queries like how to mend a puncture and keep your bike healthy, to what kind of bike frame would suit you best.
This handy book also includes popular cycle routes around the world, useful maps, room to write your own notes and many more special features. Bicycle Bible is the perfect gift for anyone that enjoys cycling, from starters to enthusiasts and measuring in at 11 x 17cm, it will easily fit into a backpack.