Fishin for Floaters
- Fishin’ for floaters – yes, we are serious
- A thankfully messless game of hoisting plastic lumps of… stuff from water
- Comes with 6 “floaters”, one net and one rod
- Not for the easily nauseated
- Box measures approx. 30cm x 21cm x 5cm
More product info
Alright, this is a bit of a weird one, dear interweb shoppers, but definitely one that will bring up feelings of nostalgia – or nausea, if you’re not fond of poop.
For those of you who fancy a bit of a fairground-game feel, Fishin’ For Floaters is an old fashioned fishing game, where you have to fish for plastic “floaters” (in other words, plastic blobs of poop with big staring eyes) and put them in the net. The game comes with one fishing rod, one net, and six of the “floaters”, and is sure to be fun for all the family (and no doubt induce a host of inappropriate giggles from everyone).
Have fun scooping these poops, and be thankful they’re not the real deal.