Gyro Flyer RC Helicopter
- Ready to fly metal RC Helicopter with Gyro technology
- Includes 3-Channel Gyrocopter Radio transmitter and trim control
- Ideally suited to be flown indoors with a flight range of 8 metres
- Comes with Gyro technology providing greater flying stability
- Dimensions: Height 10cm, Length 36cm, Width 18cm (including blades)
More product info
This Gyro Flyer Remote Control Helicopter or "Gyrocopter" comes "Ready to Fly" and has 3 channel precision control.
Made from metal construction, it comes with Gyro technology for extra stability. So what is the Gyro and how does it make a difference? The Gyro is a small device fitted to the helicopter that detects any yaw (left or right swinging) movement of the helicopter and automatically sends a command to the tail rotor to correct and stop/limit the yaw movement. In other words, it provides greater stability than those helicopters not fitted with the Gyro.
Three channels also allow the helicopter to be flown in all directions - forwards, backwards, left and right! The Gyroscope is extremely easy to fly and is ideal for the novice flyer. Charging only takes 30 to 40 minutes via the radio transmitter with a flight time of approximately 5 minutes. With a flight range of 8 metres, it is best flown indoors. Dimensions: Height 10cm, Length 36cm, Width 18cm (including blades).
What's in the Box
- Gyro Flyer Remote Control Helicopter
- 3.5 Channel Gyrcopter Radio Transmitter with adjustable trim
- 3.7V100mAH Li-poly Rechargeable batter pack (for helicopter)
- Instruction Manual
Requires 6 x AA batteries for the radio transmitter (not included)
Suitable for Ages 14+