Hanayama Vortex Metal Puzzle Brainteaser
- Vortex Metal Brainteaser puzzle designed by Akio Yamamoto
- Challenge is to unbind three inter-connecting pieces three-dimensionally
- When assembled, the pieces form a unified flat object
- Hanayama puzzles are highly addictive and very collectable
- No set of solutions supplied (sorry!). Difficulty rating 5
More product info
Want to give the old grey matter a real swirling challenge? Reach no further. The Hanayama range of brainteasers have been painstakingly designed and developed over more than a quarter of a century and are quite simply the most inspiring collection of puzzles ever created! Basically, can you take them apart and then assemble them again?
The Vortex Puzzle comes with three pieces that interlock together forming a unified flat object. Each has a spiral (vortex) body and two protrusions. When assembled, each piece is unified into the flat body. In order to undo this complex entanglement you need to unbind them three dimensionally by unlocking the crests and separating them. Good luck!
The Hanayama puzzles are hopelessly addictive and are arguably the most collectable puzzles on the planet! The Vortex is without doubt up there, along with all the most difficult puzzles ever created. The puzzle makes the perfect Christmas stocking filler or Secret Santa gift for any colleague. After all, it's the ideal executive toy and ideal for a bit of office downtime.