My Family Cookbook
- Cookbook by archiving favourites recipes and kitchen secrets recipes
- Book comprises template pages with space for over 80 family recipes,
- With introduction, useful cooking guides, tips, and conversion table
- Sections to write recipes, paste in photos and include family reviews
- Gift for all occasions, especially the chef in your family
More product info
When it comes to food there is usually nothing better than eating something that is home made. Now it doesn't have to be just the food that is home made but the Family Cookbook as well. This is a wonderful keepsake for yourself and for those who come after you. In these digital days, it's nice to have some "physical" record of recipes.
Archive generations of kitchen secrets and keep your favourite recipes in the family. Home-cooked is always better. Mum's amazing Sunday roasts or Nan's awesome chocolate cake. Every family has special recipes that give us that instant feeling of nostalgia. Create your own recipe book: Write down the required ingredients and method, personalise with photos and share your secret recipes with the rest of the family.
The book comprises template pages with space for over 80 recipes. Like all good cookbooks, it has an introduction with useful cooking guides, tips, conversion tables and more. Write down the required ingredients and method and personalise with photographs and family reviews. Makes a wonderful gift for all occasions, especially for the chef in your family.