- Educational DIY Porsche Engine kit
- 280 solid and transparent pieces
- Fully functioning with authentic sound FX
- 1:4 1966 Porsche 911 flat six engine replica
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included)
More product info
Everyone loves a Porsche and now you can have your own. Well, not a full one, but a fully functioning replica of a Porsche engine, which is hopefully enough to satisfy your Porsche cravings for the time being.
This intricate DIY kit is a 1:4 scale replica of the classic 1966 Porsche 911 flat six engine – what a beauty. A combination of 280 solid and transparent pieces will need to be screwed into place to get this motor up and running. Once completed, you get to enjoy a fully functioning Porsche engine with authentic Porsche sound effects. 3 x AA batteries are required to power this machine which will provide hours of educational fun, especially to mini mechanics!