Retro Diner Double Pie Maker
- Bake 2 sweet or savoury pies in minutes with the Retro Diner Double Pie Maker
- Perfect portion sizes for dinner (served with mash) or dessert
- Pastry and filling recipe ideas and pastry cutter included
- Nostalgic 1950’s diner themed design with metallic red finish
- Premium non-stick baking plates, easy to clean
More product info
The new Retro Double Pie Maker bakes two evenly cooked homemade pies in less than 8 minutes. The pies are the perfect portion size to serve as part of a meal with veg and mash, or as a tasty dessert. With intense heat applied from the upper and lower baking plates each pie will have browned pastry with a warm fully cooked middle. Use the Double Sided Pastry Cutter included to get the perfect sized pastry top and bottoms to fill with your favourite sweet or savoury pie fillings. The premium non-stick baking plates will allow you to lift each pie effortlessly from the machine leaving no mess! Recipe suggestions are included for pastry and various fillings to stimulate creative minds.
The perfect gift for a keen baker.