Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine
- Learn about cleaner fuels in a fun way
- Runs on Salt water (no batteries needed)
- Easy to assemble
- 4 or 5 drops of salt water powers it for 15 mins
- Measures approx 9 x 9 x 12cm
More product info
With all the commotion surrounding finding cleaner fuels to power our cars and homes, a lot of people are starting to switch to more eco friendly cars such as Hybrids.
The Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car is the ideal way to learn about alternatives to petrol, diesel and gas. It allows Children or adults to have fun while learning about clean energy.
It is powered by adding some salt water to the magnesium strips, allowing the engine to run for approximately 15 minutes.
It is easily assembled using the snap together parts.
Measures approx 9 x 9 x 12 cm.
- 2 sprues of white plastic parts
- 1 sprue of blue plastic parts
- 4 tyre treads
- Motor assembly parts
- Plastic pipette
- 3 magnesium strips