- Telescopic smartphone and camera grip
- 360 degree poseable head
- Fits most smartphones and compact cameras
- Use to take self portraits and group shots
- Great for filming over people's heads at gigs, festivals and public events
- Use to look at hard to reach areas like gutters and roof cavities
- Bracket fits devices 5.5 - 8.5cm wide
- Extends to 100cm long
- Measures 32cm x 5cm x 2.8cm when collapsed
More product info
The SelfieStick allows you to take photos and videos from a whole new perspective. The selfie has become a popular trend on social media in the past few years and this gadget is here to help you create your own fabulous shots.
If you've ever tried to take a selfie (and let's be honest, even if you won't admit it, it's something everyone has been tempted to try) then you'll have found it's much trickier than it looks, especially if you don't want a random arm in-shot. Those instagram people make it look so easy! That's where the Selfie Stick comes in, it's easy to use and all you'll need is a self-timer app on your smartphone.
This telescopic camera/smartphone grip is super versatile as it fits most models of camera and phone and extends to a brilliant 100cm. Use it to take self-portraits and group shots where everybody fits in the frame, over crowds at gigs and festivals, on holiday for family snaps, for extreme sports and even DIY (you can use it to look at hard to reach areas like gutters or roof cavities - not very rock n roll but useful nonetheless)!
Please note: you will need a camera with a self-timer feature. Smartphone camera apps with this feature are widely available for free from relevant app marketplaces.