52 Things To Do While You Poo
- 52 fun poo puzzles and poo facts to keep you entertained
- With 112 pages of hilarious number two fun
- Written in English by excretion expert Hugh Jassburn
- Perfect for the lav - your toilet's new best friend!
- Ideal joke book for family members or colleagues
More product info
Sitting on the loo can be quite dull, especially if you're there for a number two... but fear no more! This handy book is your new best friend when on the throne, and every bathroom should have one to keep you entertained. Excretion expert Hugh Jassburn gives you 52 fantastic distractions, from poo puzzles to poo facts. Pooing has never been so much fun!
This great little book is perfect for anyone with a sense of humour. Makes an ideal gift for that family member who spends ages in the loo, often leaving and advising "to leave it for a few minutes".