1,339 QI Facts To Make Your Jaw Drop
- Fact book sequel inspired popular BBC1 quiz hosted by Stephen Fry
- Follow up of the successful 1,227 QI Facts to Blow Your Socks Off,
- Perfect for anyone who loves the show and enjoys trivia and general knowledge
- Ideal reading matter to be enjoyed anywhere by anyone
- In hardback with 368 pages
More product info
QI or Quite Interesting is the quiz game in which you can test your obscurest knowledge. Now this popular TV show hosted by Stephen Fry and amaze and thrill even when you're sitting on the train or even in the loo. Following the sensational success of 1,227 QI Facts to Blow Your Socks Off, the QI team returns with a fresh stack of facts to astonish and enlighten.
Some of these include
- Pigs suffer from anorexia.
- Wagner always wore pink silk underwear.
- Rugby School's first official rugby kit in 1871 included a bow tie.
- Lord Kitchener had four spaniels called Shot, Bang, Miss and Damn.
- It is impossible to whistle in a spacesuit.
- J. K Rowling has no middle name.
- The first computer mouse was made of wood.
Ok, it might not be the same without the Cambridge graduate comedian dictating proceedings, however QI facts are geniune and you want have the annoying Klaxon peeling away.
Makes the perfect gift fact book to give to someone who is a fan of trivia. Ideal for dipping into when relaxing – ideal reading matter for the loo too!