Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Hidden Blade Gauntlet
- Realistic, intricately sculpted plastic blade hidden in arm gauntlet
- Detailed simulated leather gauntlet which can be attached to the forearm
- Spring-loaded plastic retractable blade with trigger release and safety lock.
- Includes Bonus Skull Buckle replica which can be clipped on
- Ideal collectable or costume for role playing for fans of Assassins Creed
More product info
From the latest chapter of the Assassin's Creed video game set in 1191 AD when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart, comes the pirate hidden blade gauntlet! This life-size, role-playing accessory lets fans wear the signature weapon of the heroic assassin, Edward Kenway.
The Hidden Blade and Gauntlet features a spring-loaded, retractable plastic blade, with a switchblade-style play action, just as seen in the Assassin’s Creed video game series. The intricately sculpted Blade section attaches to the bottom of the forearm with adjustable straps and the highly detailed simulated leather Gauntlet attaches to the top of the forearm with the strap and buckle. The life-size role- playing Blade and Gauntlet is 16.5 inches fully extended.
The bonus Skull Buckle is an exact replica of the one worn by pirate-turned- assassin Edward Kenway in the game. The Skull Buckle can be worn in a variety of creative ways – on shirts, hats, backpacks, messenger bags, and belts - by clipping it onto an item.