Hexbug Battleground Tarantula Double Pack
- Battleground Tarantula Double Pack with remote controls
- Awesome sound effects for added fun
- Each drone has a laser and sensor – they even recoil! (not real lasers, that would be dangerous)
- 2 metre remote control range
- Bots powered by 3 x LR44 batteries each (included)
- Remote controls powered by 2xLR44 batteries each (included)
- Each Tarantula measures approx. 10cm x 8cm x 9cm
More product info
Let battle commence, with this awesome Battleground Tarantula double pack! This incredible set comes with two amazing spidery robots that scuttle into combat at your command!
The set comes with two Battleground Tarantulas, one in deep slate-blue and one in bright fiery-red, both with battleworn deco designs that really sell the hard-wearing battle machine aesthetic. Each bot is approximately 10 centimetres long, with eight legs that crawl in a freakish-yet-endearing manner.
The set comes with two tiny infra red remote controls – one per spider-bot – with a two-metre range. The remotes allow the bots to move forward and backwards, turn left and right, and most importantly fire their weapons at one another. Stylised as a little gatling gun, the weapons are designed to target the sensor atop the Tarantula’s body, and the Tarantula even has a little recoil when it fires for added effect.
Complete with futuristic sound effects, these make for some stunning little sci-fi toys and, as they can work on 4 different IR channels they're perfect for team play with up to four people!