Brainmaster Board Game Classic Edition
- Brainmaster is the classic game which tests intelligence and wit
- Each player has a specific role - the Codemaker and the Codebreaker
- The Codemaker creates a hidden code using using their coloured pegs
- The Codebreaker has 10 chances to solve the code with their pegs
- Clamshell design means you can take Brainmaster anywhere
More product info
Crack the code and beat your opponent with this classic Brainmaster Board Game, which is the original game that pits wits and intelligence against two players.
So how do you play? Well there are two roles to choose from when playing Brainmaster – a Codemaker and a Codebreaker. The Codemaker has to set up a line of different coloured code pegs behind his secret shield and the Codebreaker has ten opportunities to uncover the secret code without being able to see them. As you get to grips with the game you will begin to read your opponents playing habits and work out their code.
The Brainmaster's clamshell design makes it extremely portable and it has been in homes for over 30 years! This game is suitable for 2 players and for ages 8+