Haynes Build Your Own Internal Combustion Engine
- A 'Build Your Own' Engine model-making kit from Haynes
- A realistic working model of a combustion engine that you can build yourself
- Includes moving pistons and a working fan belt
- Register online and receive a certificate of authenticity from Haynes
- Includes Haynes manual and guide
More product info
Haynes, the world's leading publisher and retailer of car and motorcycle manuals, has produced a realistic working model of a combustion engine which you can build yourself.
Includes a Haynes Manual which features easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and a guide to the working principles of an internal combustion engine.
- Light and sound features
- Light up spark plugs
- Moving pistons and a working fan belt
- Finished Chrome effect
Plus, once completed the model maker can register the built engine online and will receive a certificate of authenticity from Haynes Publishing. Designed to be fun to assemble, it will provide an understanding of how a combustion engine works. Requires 2xAA batteries.