- Two perfectly formed drumstick ball point pens
- One end is a pen, the other a drumstick
- Perfect silly gift and ideal for a work colleague
- For kids and adults who still follow the rock-star dream
- Wood sourced from well-managed forests
More product info
A pair of drumsticks handily combined with ballpoint pens, for persistent amateur tappers and professional drummers. Know someone who thinks they're the next Phil Collins? Or just a fidgety pen tapper? He's the type that picks up a pair of office pencils and does an impromptu drum solo, on a mug or desk like they're playing to a crowd of thousands- not a water cooler and the photocopier.
This is the perfect gift, your drumming pal can practice keeping a beat and in one swift rotation look busy at work! Quieter than a full size drum kit, cheaper, and kinder on the neighbours. Excellent for musical kids or adults who haven't grown out of the rock star dream. They say the pen is mightier than the sword. But which is mightier between the pen and the drumstick? Who knows!?
Pack comprises two blue ballpoint pens which are writing instruments at one end, a musical instruments at the other.