Flying Alarm Clock
- Propeller flies off the top of the clock when alarm sounds
- To stop the noise, you have to get up and replace the propeller!
- Hit "Snooze" and propeller will set off on its morning mission once again
- Dimensions: Approximately 14cm(W) x 14cm(D) x 10cm(H)
- Requires 4x AA batteries (not included)
More product info
Trouble getting up in the mornings? This alarm clock is sure to fix that! Set the alarm to the required time and when the alarm sounds, the "heli" unit is launched up into the air and flies around the room. In order to turn the novelty alarm clock off you have to get up, find it, and return the "heli" blades bit to its base, so by then you are sure to be awake. Horrible isn't it? Perfect in fact for the lazy people you live with, such as the husband, teenage son/daughter, wife, - whoever! The catch is that the noisy alarm won't turn off until the heli module is replaced. Perfect for the bedroom of a child – suitable for Ages 8.
Dimensions: Approximately 14cm(W) x 14cm(D) x 10cm(H)
Requires 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Two parts to the clock; the base and a propeller top.
- A digital time display with date
- Siren sounding alarm
- Snooze function