Habanero Peanuts from Hell
- Introducing the World's Hottest Nuts - these Habanero Peanuts really bit back
- Peanuts dry roasted in a special mix of extreme peppers and spices!
- Beyond Hot - the Habanero Chilli is a seriously spicy pepper
- Great spicy snack for any barbecue this summer
- Warning: Do not touch eyes after eating
More product info
From Southwest Speciality Foods, Arizona, these Habanero Peanuts from Hell are beyond hot! Claiming to be the "World's Hottest Nuts" these peanuts are dry roasted in a special mix of peppers and spices to give them a serious bite.
The dominant spice in these nuts is the legendary Habanero Chilli from the Yucatan Peninsula. This chilli ranks at between 100,000 to 350,000 on the Scoville Scale (the scale used to determine how spicy a chilli is), putting it alongside the fearsome Scotch Bonnet! Perfect for any barbecue this summer, these nuts really bite back - just remember not to touch your eyes after eating!