Haynes Explains Pensioners
- Hardback owners workshop manual for pensioners
- Light-hearted spoof of the classic Haynes series
- Hints and tips to keep your pensioner running smoothly!
- Includes flow charts, exploded views and fault diagnosis
- Get a brand-new insight into your exclusive model
More product info
A publishing icon, the Haynes manuals have been a staple resource for any motoring enthusiast over multiple generations. Now these wonderful guides have been reinvented by bestselling author Boris Starling to give us an insight into the world of pensioners, using all the classic Haynes methods of graphs, flow charts, fault diagnosis and exploded views.
This light-hearted and entertaining guide takes you through all stages of pensioner life, providing the reader with useful hints and tips to keep your model running as smoothly as possible! Based on the classic ‘stripdown and rebuild’ outline, this charming hardback book is packed full of salient advice in a fabulously amusing and brilliantly satirical new format.
The ideal stocking filler or birthday present for anyone trying to navigate the older generation in the smoothest way possible, this fabulously funny gift is an ideal owner’s manual to get the very best value from your retirement!