How to Poo at Work
- The definitive guide of "Going to the Bathroom" at work for men and women
- Full of tips of how to cope with all sorts of poop-related problems
- "What to do if" scenarios includes for if you are ill, have no papaer e.t.c.
- All real-life situations are complemented by useful diagrams
- In paperback: 144 pages
More product info
Let 's face it, using public loos can be a tad fraught sometimes, although you can claim anonymity. Even more fraught are visits to the lav at work. So are you sitting comfortably? Then let's begin!
How to Poo at Work is a hilarious book that could save your career and get you the keys to the executive washroom! It is the ultimate guide to going to the toilet at work, and is filled with practical advice for dealing with all sorts of poop-related problems. Includes What to do if scenarios such as:
- You are 'ill'
- A colleague follows you into the bathroom
- The flush doesn't work
- No paper
- No seat
- Your colleagues arrive
- Your phone rings
And, many more real-life situations that are tough to cope with. All are complemented by useful diagrams.
You may think Why this guide? Well, work can be stressful enough so you don 't need any added traumas when trying to relieve yourself do you!