Murder Mystery Designer Shoes & Handbags Game
Special Price £7.99 was £14.99
Out of stock
- Uncover who killed socialite Ronaldo Razzi in this murder mystery game
- Who will be the murderer at the end of the night?
- Includes recipe ideas, music tips and character descriptions
- Murder mystery game is ideal for any dinner party
- For 6-8 players and includes a DVD
Back to Top
More product info
The tiny, quaint town of Little Hosbawm in Essex seems to be attracting all the celebrity icons and all the media that comes with it. However when one of the residents is killed, the town of Little Hosbawm is rocked to its core. Ronaldo Razzi, the owner of a number of accessory shops called Papa Razzi is the victim of this horrific act and has been found with a white stiletto heel pushed into his temple. The question is who killed him? It's clear that it is one of his neighbours or friends, but who? Well with the help of Inspector McClue it is your job to find out who the murderer is.
For lover's of the popular Murder Mystery series this is the perfect game to play with a group of friends. All you have to do is choose which of your friends play's what character and create a shopping list for the food you want to serve at your party. Then after your meal you have a tricky murder to solve.
This game includes a DVD with narration to guide you through the mystery. This game is guaranteed to be drop dead fun, and is ideal for lovers of the murder mystery series of games. This game is for 6-8 players and suitable for ages 13 and up.
- Party Planner with rules, receipts, music and decorating tips
- Character booklets including their roles, background information and a few tasty secrets
- Place cards
- Party invitations with envelopes for each character
- Six secret clues
- CD with introduction, scene setter, summary of events and solution to the crime
- Jenni Johns – Mainly known as Terry John’s second wife, she is also a designer in her own right
- Gemma Overtan – Jenni’s stepmother used to be a cabaret singer and prides herself on being regularly mistaken for Jenni’s sister
- Nikki Nice – Made her name as a glamour model, but is now a successful entrepreneur with her own production company and chain of shops
- Krystal – A style advisor, lifestyle coach and healer, who tends to the spiritual and fashionable needs of the rich and famous
- Bryan Biggs – Razzi’s business partner, a man with his fingers in a great many pies
- Terry Johns – A recently retired footballer whose colourful personal life made him even more famous than his exploits on the pitch
- Stevie Scowl – A television producer, responsible for the highly successful new-talent series The Y-O-Y Show, which has at least made him a star
- Reverend I-Prayer – One of Stevie’s discoveries, a charismatic young clergyman soon to star in his own series, Never Mind the Cassocks