Murder Mystery The Red Rose Murders Game
- Find out who murdered Rich Toad the Hollywood agent to the stars
- He was found dead in his swimming pool but who killed him
- Set in Hollywood in the 1950's so get your best film star impressions ready
- Everyone's a suspect so play to clear your name
- Suitable for 6-8 playersand comes with a DVD
More product info
Introducing Rich Toad - a big shot agent to the rich and famous in Hollywood and he certainly doesn't take any nonsense, but one day in the 1950's he is found dead, floating face-down in the swimming pool of his mansion, surrounded by scattered red roses. Who would have done this? Perhaps one of his client's, but who? Well it's your job to find out who killed one of the most powerful men in show business and with the help of Inspector McClue you can uncover the true secret behind this mysterious death.
- Party Planner with rules, receipts, music and decorating tips
- Character booklets including their roles, background information and a few tasty secrets
- Place cards
- Party invitations with envelopes for each character
- Six secret clues
- CD with introduction, scene setter, summary of events and solution to the crime
- Marilyn Mansfield - the blonde bombshell whose flamboyant life both on-and-off screen has delighted the gossip columnists for years.
- Rock Houston - rugged, rough and rowdy, Houston was the biggest male star of them all, the ultimate in American masculinity; now he's going into politics and talking about running for the presidency.
- Marlon Mean - the most famous teenager in the world, Mean is actually 27 years old now, but he's still making a career out of screen rebellion.
- Princess Kelly Of Ruritania - before her marriage to the Crown Prince, the most eligible bachelor in Europe, Princess Kelly was simply Kelly Kennedy, the sophisticated star of romantic comedies.
- Madame Velda - clairvoyant to the stars, she has been a familiar figure in Hollywood circles for many years, predicting the future with surprising accuracy.
- Wayne Fonda - also known as the Hillbilly Hero, Fonda is a rock and roll singer who might just cut it in the movies.
- Mae Vest - author, actress and activist, Miss Vest is seldom seen without a devoted young man on her arm, a glass of champagne in her hand, and a quip on her lips.
- Salvador Dilly-Dally - Europe's most famous surrealist artist has come to Hollywood to work in the movies, and to make his fortune.