iRecorder iPhone Speaker
- Speaker for iPhone 4/4S/5 plays music through a retro cassette player
- Real working buttons: play/pause, fast forward, rewind, volume
- Easy-carry pull out handle and 3.5mm jack included
- Can be powered by micro USB (cable not included)
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included)
More product info
The iRecorder for iPhone 4/4s/5 is the ultimate retro speaker system for you music. Its retro design and fully functioning buttons are reminiscent of the classic cassette players of the 70's through to the 80's and up until the 90's when this format gave way to CD's.
To use this novelty speaker just plug in your iPhone into the 3.5mm jack provided, pop your device into the cassette compartment and press play to listen to classic songs by Queen or Michael Jackson or whatever is on your iPhone. You can alter the volume, stop your tracks and even fast forward and rewind your music using the fully functioning buttons on your iRecorder. If it ever runs out of battery you can either replace the batteries or power it using a micro-usb cable(not provided). For ultimate portability the iRecorder comes with a pull out handle to carry it with you wherever you go.