Mammoth Book of More X-Rated Jokes
- This book is the ultimate in politically incorrect jokes - not for the prudish
- Follow-up to the phenomenal bestseller The Mammoth Book of Dirty Jokes
- Full of hilarious gags and unashamedly x-rated downright dirty jokes
- Great gift book - put it in the loo for a bit of lavatorial humour
- In paperback comprising 576 pages
More product info
If you know someone who is bit of a joker and loves telling offensive gags, then get your own back with this Mammoth joke book. Funny, fearless and absolutely filthy-nearly 3,000 more uncensored, dirty, sick, and deeply politically incorrect jokes, covering just about every topic imaginable, from adultery to (sex in) Zoos, including an assortment of bad taste lists. Not recommended for those with a nervous disposition or maiden aunts of the world. Perhaps the best place to keep this tome would be in the loo - after all it's full of plenty of potty humour.
Here are some cringe-worthy examples
- Did you hear about the man who accidentally swallowed some Lego? The Doctors aren’t too worried, but he’s shitting bricks.
I read a story about a man who lost a leg after ignoring a shark warning. I bet he’s kicking himself now.
A man was knocked down by a mobile library van. As he lay in the road screaming in agony, the driver went up to him and said, “Sssssshhh!”.