Parrot Flower Power
- Bluetooth plant monitor - monitor plants' health via your smartphone
- Free dedicated Flower Power App - Real-time alert of your plants' needs.
- Measures sunlight, soil moisture, temperature and fertilizer levels
- App features library of over 6000 different plants
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors on a daily basis
More product info
The great British pastime that is gardening has gone Cyber! You can now monitor the progress of your plants via your Smartphone with this simple device.
The Parrot Flower Power is a sensor to be “planted” close to a plant, indoor or outdoor, in a pot or in open ground. It precisely measures, in real time, the parameters that are crucial for the growth and good health of plants: soil moisture, fertilizer, ambient air temperature and light intensity. The free dedicated Parrot Flower Power App, will send real-time alerts and statistics of your plants' needs. The App has a database of more than 6,000 plants, trees and vegetables (2000 species) allowing you to access information about your plant.
Plus, the device is compatible with Bluetooth Smart Ready Smartphones and tablets: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation). With Parrot Flower Power, your plants or your garden will enjoy all conditions to thrive! Statistical tools will help you to optimize the placement of your plants in order to get the right amount of heat and light throughout the day.
- Capacitive sensor for soil humidity
- Conductive sensor for the fertilizer content of the
- soil Light sensor (which can also act as a warning light)
- Soil and air temperature sensor
- Movement detector
- Integrated TI CC2540 chip:
- Low power consumption
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity
- 256 kB flash memory for firmware updates
- DC/DC 0.9V - 2V to 3.3 V converter
- Ultrasonic welding of plastic components and polyurethane seals for resistance to water (IPx5 and IPx7)
- Flower Power
- 1 x Cardboard Plant Pot
- Instruction Manual