Pointless Game Board Game
- Pointless board game based on the popular BBC quiz show
- The least popular answer wins the most desirable zero points
- With 300 cards of general knowledge questions over a wide range of topics
- Questions range from popular culture and sport to history and geography
- Fight against your instincts to not give the most popular answer
More product info
Here's a party game the whole family can play. Pointless is based on the BBC TV quiz show hosted by Alexander Armstrong. Great way to get the old grey matter working quickly after that long Sunday lunch. Makes a brilliant alternative to the traditional charades at family gatherings too.
Pointless is a game where you have to guess the most obscure answer to a general knowledge question. A bit like Family Fortunes but you need to guess the least number of popular answers as surveyed by 100 people. You'll be fighting your natural instincts as you try to score the least number of points by guessing the least popular answers to general knowledge questions.
For instance, if the question is "name a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio"; Titanic is not a good answer as 88 people in the survey gave this. However give The Man in the Iron Mask as an answer and you score 6 points. Any correct answers the survey didn't think of are Pointless answers and therefore awarded a most desirable zero points. So who in your family will carry off the Pointless trophy? Suitable for 2 to 4 players or teams. For ages 10 and up.