Power Wallet 3000mAh
- This Power Wallet is just what you need to keep cash safe and your smartphone charged
- Rechargeable battery so you can charge again and again, perfect for when your away
- Made from a genuine Saffiano leather, scratch resistant, durable & water repellent
- Slim design with 4 card slots, a coin compartment and a pocket for storing notes
- Features 300mAh battery to charge all devices with micro-USB ports
More product info
We all know how frustrating it is when your phone runs out of battery and it always seems to be right at the point when it is most needed! Well, thanks to the new Power Wallet, this regular occurrence can now be resolved.
This slim wallet boasts style, innovation and not to mention a lightweight rechargeable battery which has enough power to charge a Smartphone with 1.5 full charges! Alongside the hidden battery, is an integrated charging cable and discreet port for the re-charge. This cable is compatible with devices such as Android smartphones including Samsung, Nokia HTC, Windows and Blackberry as well as other micro-USB port devices like digital camera and games consoles! And if it is Apple compatibility you are after, then all you need to do is use an Apple adapter and you're ready to go!
Featuring 4 credit card slots, a coin compartment and one full length pocket for storing notes, this genuine Saffiano Leather wallet makes the perfect all round gift for him. So whether it's keeping his phone alive through a busy day of emails or so he can tend to his social media addiction, the Power Wallet is a must have item for any man.
- 3000mAh battery
- Charge time approx 4 hours
- 1.5A rated output
- Measures 11.5cm wide by 9.4cm high
Charging your Power Wallet
Insert the micro-USB to USB cable (included) into the Power Wallet charging port and then into a power supply (computer USB or plug).
Charging your device
Simply connect android devices to the Micro-USB cable, found inside the Power Wallet. For Apple devices connect a licensed Apple adaptor (sold seperately) to the micro-USB first. (NB we recommend removing the adaptor when not in use).