PowerUp 3.0 - Smartphone Controlled Paper Aeroplane
- Motorized engine for your paper planes
- Connects to smart phone via Bluetooth
- Fly your paper aeroplane with your phone
- Comes with pre-printed plane templates
- 5-10 mins charging gives 10 mins flight time
More product info
Flying paper aeroplanes has been a childhood pastime for generations and now you can take it up another level with the PowerUp 3.0 and make sure that your paper aeroplane can go the distance.
This kit couldn’t be easier to use with step-by-step instructions and pre-lined paper for beginners to use. Simply fold the plane, charge up the engine and start flying! A free app is available for the PowerUp 3.0 so you can control your plane with your phone. The app is called PowerUp 3.0 and it gives you amazing control over your plane’s flight path. The app is compatible with Android and Apple devices. For the full list of compatible devices please click here.
This kit comes with everything you need to create motorised paper aeroplane’s that can be controlled by your smartphone. The motor has a carbon fibre hull with a reinforced glass and nylon cockpit and motor mount which is impact resistant. A rubber tip helps dampen impact and reduce damage to the hull and engine. Simply plug the motor into the charger and let it charge for 5-10 minutes. When the motor is fully charged it gives roughly 10 minutes of flight time.
- 1 smart module
- Storage box and mounting display
- A micro USB cable for charging
- 1 spare rudder
- 1 spare propeller
- 2 Nakamura aeroplane
- 2 Invader aeroplane
- Guide to use the PowerUp 3.0
This would make a great gift for anyone that wants to kick back and relax or for anyone that loves RC toys and wants to experience something different.
- PowerUp 3.0 module
- Mounting display and storage box
- Micro USB cable for charging
- Spare rudder
- Spare propeller
- Invader template (beginner pilots)
- Nakamura template (advanced pilots)