Race Vision 220 FPV Pro Drone
- Official Drone Racing League drone
- Engineered by Nikko
- Max speed of 25mph!
- Stunt button with 16 manoeuvres
- 4.3” screen fits into FPV headset
- Direct live stream from drone to screen
- Three separate flight modes
- 2.4GHz drone to remote frequency
- 5.8GHz camera to screen frequency
- Pictures and video recorded onto included 4GB SD card
- Video game controller unlocks exclusive DRL courses
- Range approximately 50 metres
- Betaflight software included
More product info
Are you ready to take your drone experience to the next level? Because with the Race Vision 220 Pro FPV Drone you can train yourself to be as good as the expert flyers who compete in the official Drone Racing League.
This incredible drone has the powers of Nikko and the DRL behind it so you know it’s going to be good. The elite racer comes on a 2.4GHz frequency with a wireless video feed at 5.8GHz so you can receive an instantaneous and direct feed straight from the drone. Unlike most FPV’s which sync to your smartphone, this feed goes directly into the 4.3” screen in the FPV goggles, so your phone can stay safely tucked away in your pocket. The camera can also capture amazing 120° wide angle photography and videos as you fly around too. All your footage is then saved onto the 4GB SD card included.
With a max speed of 25mph, you will need to use all your skills to complete any race course that you set out. The video game styled controller unlocks exclusive Drone Racing League courses for you to test too, so you can fly down the same paths as the professionals!
Three separate flight modes are available: Auto bank, Stabilised and Full manual, as well as 16 amazing stunts that can all be accessed with a simple press of a button. With a range of 50 metres, and betaflight software included, the Race Vision 220 Pro FPV is perfect for anyone who is serious about drone racing.