Salt & Vinegar Crickets
- Creepy Crawly Crickets to snack on - whilst watching "I'm a Celebrity...."
- Inspired by the I'm a Celebrity Bush Tucker Trials
- Oven baked to ensure they are safe to eat - see ingredients below
- Crispy with a Salt & Vinegar flavour - not your average pack of crisps
- Ideal gift that will really give the creeps to the ones you "love"
More product info
Know any fans of "I'm a Celebrity- Get Me Out of Here"? Do they sit in the comfort of their sitting room, over 10,000 miles away from the jungle and think "What are they moaning about? Bush Tucker trials are a breeze?" Then now is your chance to test their nerve with these Salt & Vinegar crickets.
Oven baked for safety and taste, these crickets have a salt & vinegar flavouring. How about host your own Bush Tucker trials at home or at a party and sort the man from the mouse.
So if you know someone who claims to be all 'man' then this would be a great way to test their mettle, or it would make the perfect gift for the boss or colleague you "love".
Crickets (Acheta Domestica) [97%], Flavouring [3%] (Lactose, Sodium, Dacetate, Salt, Malic Acid, Ciric Acid, Vinegar Powder, Modified Food Starch, and Silicon Dioxide)