- Origami-style folding lamp
- Made from high-quality, waterproof and puncture resistant material
- Lightweight and easy to store for transport
- Ideal for anything from camping trips to ambient light at a dinner party
- Solar powered – charges in eight hours
- Between 8 and 12 hours usage on a single charge depending on usage
- Low, high and flash modes of light
- Lights up to 25 square metres
- Auto inflates
- Measures approx. 11cm x 11cm x 11cm when fully inflated
More product info
The Solar Puff is perhaps the most unique little lighting solution that you could possibly envision. This innovative little creation is a solar-powered lantern that comes as a flatpack that can be expanded, origami style, into a little cube-shaped lantern.
Made with a high-performance fabric material that is super-durable and flexible, not to mention waterproof, this is the perfect light for a range of situations. It's super handy on camping or other outdoor trips due to its small pack size and light weight but it also looks great on a garden table or even a shelf in your living room as a quirky mood light.
The Solar Puff pops from flat to its its cube shape, and its solar powered design means that its lithium polymer battery will charge when placed in sunlight. A complete charge takes 8 hours, but it will also run for 8 hours at maximum power – and a whopping 12 hours on low power! – meaning that you can have light that lasts as long as a situation requires. You can switch between low, high and flash modes of light with a simple press of the power button, making this a versatile lighting tool, and it can light up a room of up to 25 square metres.
A fun, eco-friendly little picece of lighting technology, this is one light you can’t miss.