Star Wars Origami
- Origami book marries the fun of paper folding with the obsession of Star Wars
- Makes 36 characters including Boba Fett, Princess Leia, Yoda, or R2-D2
- Three levels - Youngling (easy); Padawan (medium);Jedi Knight (difficult)
- Custom-designed paper with artwork with two pages per character
- Official Star Wars merchandise and great gift for fans
More product info
Know any Star Wars fans? They 're the easiest people to buy presents for, particularly if they eat, drink and sleep all things in relation to a Galaxy Far Far Away. So, here's new way of indulging their passion with this Star Wars book of Origami.
For those who love Stars and Origami (or even those who just love Star Wars period), what could be cooler than transforming a piece of paper into Boba Fett, Princess Leia, Yoda, or R2-D2? And not just any paper, but custom-designed paper illustrated with art from the movies. Star Wars® Origami marries the fun of paper folding with the obsession of Star Wars. Like The Joy of Origami and Origami on the Go, this book puts an original spin on an ancient art. And like Star Wars® Scanimation® and Star Wars® Fandex®, it’s a fresh take on Star Wars mania.
The author Chris Alexander is a master folder and founder of the popular website StarWarsOrigami.com, and here are 36 models, clearly explained, that range in difficulty from Youngling (easy) to Padawan (medium), Jedi Knight (difficult), and Jedi Master (tricky!). A front section introduces origami definitions and basic folds. Bound in the back is the book’s unique folding paper, two sheets for each figure. Illustrated with original art, it makes each creation—the essential lightsabers, the Death Star, and much more—true to the movies.