- Hilariously bad quotes from sporting heroes
- 600 incredibly embarrassing quotes included
- Ranging across all popular sports
- From commentators and professional athletes
- Authored by avid quote collector Richard Foster
More product info
If you have ever watched an interview with an athlete, you may be thinking that their choice of words probably wasn’t the best to say on live TV. Like the time a BBC boxing commentator said “So over to ringside – Harry Commentator is your carpenter”.
The Talking Balls book is an athlete’s PR team nightmare as it complies a list of all the stupid things our favourite sports men, women and commentators have ever said. 600 incredibly dumb quotes on topics such as Rugby, Boxing, F1, Cricket, Golf, Football and more are included and are sure to crack a smile, even if you don’t like sports. Each chapter is dedicated to a different sport with quotes from David Beckham, George Foreman, Bernie Ecclestone and many more.