Tazmanian Devil Cufflinks
- Novelty shirt cufflinks ideal for fans of the whirlwind that is Taz!
- Pair features one Taz "raging" and one looking "confused"
- Made from enamel and set into hyper-allergenic rhodium
- Traditional bullet clasp to the back
- Would brighten up the dullest of shirts
More product info
Love Taz - that Tasmanian Devil of Warner Bros cartoon's fame? These cartoon character cufflinks featuring two sides of the devil - one raging and the other looking confused are perfect for the man who can "relate" to this iconic cartoon character.
The pair is set in enamel and sit proudly on a rhodium base, brightening up even the dullest of shirts; more than mere fasteners, cufflinks usually reflect the personality of the wearer!
Getting married? These shirt cufflinks would make perfect gifts for the groomsmen, although we wouldn't recommend that the groom wears them on the big day just in case the bride spots his true passion!