The Beer Machine 2000
- Makes great home brew in just 7 days - half the time of traditional brewers!
- Adjustable pressure gauge - control the amount of CO2 in the beer
- Controlled pouring gives you the right amount of head
- Perfectly sized to condition beer in your refrigerator
- Features 2 customisable pub-style taps
More product info
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
The Beer Machine Company's Beer Machine 2000 is quite simply a revolution in home brewing, allowing you to easily brew "better than your microbrew" beers in under half the time of traditional home brewers.
The Beer Machine 2000 features an enhanced construction, design and a full wrap-around heavy duty clamping system for years of service. It also has a new precision pressure gauge, which combined with the pressure release system, allows you to closely control the carbonation, quality and pouring pressure of your beer - so there's no need to tolerate gassy home brew anymore! The Beer Machine 2000 is perfectly sized for conditioning beer in the fridge and comes with one Brewers Select premium beer mix, yeast, CO2 bulbs, a defoamer disk and a Brewers Guide to help get you started in time for some great home brew this summer.