The Big Bang Theory Howard Wolowitz Bobble Head
- Officially licensed The Big Bang Theory Howard Bobble Head figurine
- Made from durable and safe PVC plastic and measures 7 inches in height
- Wobbly Bobble head action wobbles on a sturdy named base
- Perfect piece of TV memorabilia to add to any cult figure collect
- Great gift for fans of The Big Bang Theory and Howard Wolowitz
More product info
If you know someone who can relate to the main protagonists of The Big Bang Theory then look no further for the perfect gift idea. Next time they're celebrating a birthday or even moving house, this figurine makes the perfect ornament or even house warming present. There are quite a few fans out there as it is one of the top sitcoms on television today.
Howard Wolowitz, the one who lacks a doctoral degree and still lives with his mother, has been transformed into this Wacky Wobbler head knocker. Sporting his trademark pudding bowl haircut and wearing 1960s inspired retro styled clothes, Howard (played by actor Simon Helberg) will stand on your desk believing he is the ladies' man. He measures approximately 7 inches including the base he stands on and is made from durable and safe plastic resin. The ideal collectable memorabilia for the hard core fan. Great piece of home decor which could be displayed proudly on a desk or shelf along with other Big Bang figurines.
Please note that this Bobble Head is not a toy and is designed with adult collectors in mind. It may contain sharp points and small parts that are choking hazards and are not suitable for children under 5 years of age.