The Who Quadrophenia Parka Bath Robe
- The Who Quadrophenia Fishtail Parka Towelling Bathrobe dressing gown
- Achieve maximum comfort and warmth from the heavy weight fleecing
- Features two large lower pockets and two chest pockets
- Made with super soft luxury cotton with one size fitting most
- Officially licensed The Who Memorabilia - must for any fan
More product info
The Who Quadrophenia Luxury Towelling Bathrobe is ideal for fans of the UK’s most iconic band The Who.
The bathrobe is made to look like the iconic fishtail parka worn by the Mods in the 1979 film Quadrophenia. It features a set of four badges to attach to the robe wherever you like with a an embroidered Who logo on the chest, large embroidered logo on the back and badge of The Who sewn on the sleeve along with a "Q" representing the motion picture.
The Quadrophenia Robe is made with super soft luxury cotton towelling and is designed for both men and women. Two large lower pockets and two chest pockets can fit all manner of things such as biscuits, remote control, phone - anything that is needed close to hand at home. Made from Luxury Cotton Towelling, this dressing gown is the ultimate quality in chill out wear. With fur around the hood and front pouch pockets, you will feel just like one of the Mods riding down to Brighton, although you'll really just be stepping out of the shower or lounging on the sofa, One size fits most.
- Embroidered chest logo
- Printed back logo
- Q logo embroidered on left arm
- Heavy weight fleeced lining
- Comes in one standard size
- Machine washable