Man Bites Dog Board Game
- A board game version of the popular headline making game
- Additional verb cards to create even more outrageous headlines
- Includes re-writable cards to help create your own silly headlines
- Be the first around the board and reach 500 points.
- A great party game to enjoy after a dinner party at home
More product info
Here's the newest version of 'Man Bites Dog' - the game which pokes fun at the silliness of headlines in the Tabloid press. And it's more outrageous than before! Using adjective and verb cards, players compete to create the craziest headlines using the cards in their hand, and the cards on the board.
It's a great way to have fun with language for kids and adults alike and is compact enough to go on the road. This game is Extra! Extra! fun and is ideal for journalists or simply those who think they're real wags when it comes to creating pithy slogans.