World's Smallest Walkie Talkie
- Extremely compact, useful walkie talkie
- Push a button to either talk or use morse code up to 100 feet away!
- Comes with a flexible anntenae for portability
- Requires 8 x AG13 batteries (included)
- Not suitable for children under 3
More product info
Grew up dreaming of obtaining "Double 0" status? Spent many an hour crouching behind the sofa with a water pistol shadowing the ever-oblivious dog? Maybe the World's Smallest Walkie Talkie will quench your thirst for espionage! Feel like a real spy as you and a friend take these fantastic little gadgets and go off on your splinter missions whilst remaining in contact. Divide and conquer and all that...
Use either the push to talk or Morse code mode up to 100 feet and keep in touch. The walkies talkies even come with flexible antannae for further portability, making it easy to slip them in your pocket. The World's Smallest Walkie Talkie requires 8 x AG13 batteries, included, and is not suitable for children under the age of 3.