Casio G-Shock GST-W130L-1AER Watch
- Stylish and strong G-Shock watch from Casio
- Solar powered so you never need to worry about batteries
- Radio controlled so it's always accurate
- Neobrite coating on the hands and indices make it easy to read in the dark
- Power saving mode conserves energy
- Push button hand moving function to allow access to sub dials at any time
- Seriously sturdy stainless steel/resin case
- Japanese quartz movement
- Strap made from brand new “Tough Leather” synth-material
- Includes date and day functions
- 2-year guarantee
More product info
When you need a watch that’ll survive the most rigorous activities and still look like the height of fashion, it’s Casio’s G-Shock range that provides the best of the best in style and sturdiness. This amazing GST-W130L watch is no exception.
Not only is this watch stunningly stylish – and it is, with the silver and brown complementing each other nicely to give off a retro, almost timeless air (ironic, for a watch) – but it’s also an incredibly tough and dependable one. The casing is sturdily designed, with a water resistance of up to an incredible 200 metres (frankly, we’re not sure a person is as water resistant as this watch!): inclement weather stands no chance.
The dial has date, day and power sub-dials, giving it additional layers of functionality that are always useful, it’s powered by a Japanese quartz movement that keeps it ticking no matter what, and its multiband radio control lets it sync its time with the rest of the world, keeping it accurate no matter what. It's solar powered so you never need to worry about changing batteries and a Neobrite coating on the hands and indices provide long lasting illumination in the dark, even after a brief exposure to light. A power saving mode turns off the display automatically to save power when the watch is left alone in the dark and there's even a push-button hand moving function, so you can see all the sub dials easily whatever time of day it may be.
A really special feature of this watch, though, is the material of its strap: made from “Tough Leather”, a new synthetic material, the strap is not merely comfortable but incredibly strong and resilient, able to withstand scrapes and strains and minimising colour fading and transfer. This strap mimics classic leather straps in style, while propelling watch design into the future.
With style, functionality and incredible new features, this watch is everything you could hope for.
- Case width: 44mm
- Case depth: 16mm
- Case material: stainless steel/resin
- Strap type: Synthetic "Tough Leather"
- Water resistant up to 200 metres