Football's Funniest Quotes
- Contains over 1,500 ridiculous quotes from famous names in football
- Perfect football gift for the football fanatic - no matter who they support
- Quotes from Alex Ferguson, Gazza, Eric Cantona Jose Mourinho and more
- Ideal dipping book - why not give as a novelty house warming gift for the loo
- In paperback comprising 512 pages
More product info
Here's a perfect book for the football fanatic in your family and it doesn't matter who they support.
No one can dispute that the Beautiful Game has provided some of the funniest quotes (intentionally or not) in the history of sport - and "The Big Book of Football's Funniest Quotes" is the most comprehensive collection of these hilarious comic offerings.
Compiled by avid quotation collectors Ian Spragg, Adrian Clarke and Stuart Reeves, "The Big Book of Football's Funniest Quotes" is packed with an incredible 1,500 ridiculous quotes from and about some the most famous names in football, including Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho, Ian Holloway, Paul 'Gazza' Gascoigne and Eric Cantona. Bursting with confused cliches, mangled metaphors, comic cusses and idiotic football insights, this book really is the hilarious last word in funny football quotations.
This funny book makes a great gift for any football fan, and certainly proves the old aged beloved by football commentators - 'it's a funny old game". After all, football gifts are the obvious choice and really a no-brainer when buying for football fans!