FX-16 Sky Quad
- Incredible four channel quad suitable for pros and beginners
- Perform incredible stunts with headless and cruising modes
- Take photos and record videos with 0.3MP camera
- Measures approx. 39cm x 39cm x 11cm (with blade protectors)
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here
More product info
Take your remote control flying skills to the next level with this brilliant FX-16 Sky Quad. Just like our other drones, this one is packed with loads of amazing features that you are sure to love. The 2.4GHz quadcopter comes with a 6-axis gyro built in providing you, the pilot, with a smooth, four channel flight and 360° flips and tricks.
Not only do you get the chance to soar across your town, but you can film and video it all the way too. The built in 0.3MP camera captures beautiful shots of your local area, all by simply pressing the photo and video buttons on the remote.
Now that you can film your flights, it’s about time you upped the ante with some sick stunts. The FX-16 is powerful enough to perform incredible flips and spirals, all from one press on the remote, so even beginners can look like professionals. As it comes with an optional headless mode which orients the control around you as well as three speed settings, it’s perfect for all skill levels to enjoy. Another cool feature is the Cruise mode, which sends the quadcopter going around in a big loop, all you need to do is control the altitude and let the Sky Quad do the rest of the work.
Then when the battery is almost out of power, the green and blue LEDs on the drone will begin to flash and you can simply hit the Return button to make the quadcopter come straight back to your current position.
Included in the box is everything you will need to get started, with a spare set of blades, SD card reader, Micro SD card and USB charging cable. All you need to do is bring along 6 AA batteries for the remote control and you can let the flying fun begin!
- 6 axis gyro for stable flights
- 0.3MP camera built in with included Micro SD card
- Three speed settings – low, medium and fast
- Auto lift off correction
- Headless function – for much easier flight
- Return Home function – sends drone to your current location
- Flex blades with spare set included
- Optional blade protectors
- Four built in LEDs, ideal for night flights
- Rechargeable battery with overcharge protection
- Recharge with included USB charger
- Remote requires 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- Control distance approx. 50 – 80 metres
- Flight time 5 – 7 minutes
- Charge time approx. 70 minutes
- 1 x FX-16 Sky Quad
- 1 x Remote control
- 4 x Blade protectors
- 4 x Spare blades
- 1 x Rechargeable battery
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Micro SD card
- 1 x Micro SD card reader
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Manual
To find out how to fly your drone responsibly please click here