Goodison Park Everton Retro Street Sign
- Everton FC Retro Football Street Sign - ideal for Toffee fans
- Features "Goodsion Park L4", fake rust and the iconic club crest and logo
- Made from durable pressed steel - will not tear, crease or fade
- Officially licensed Everton Football Club merchandise
- Dimensions: Width: 40cm; Height: 18cm
More product info
If you've been a fan of the Toffees all your life, you may remember the old street signs around the stadium. Now you can bring some of the old home matches back to your own home with this retro Goodison Park L4 Stadium Street sign. It shows an older version of the crest comprising Prince Rupert's Tower which stands in the heart of the Everton district.
Made from durable pressed steel, the sign measures 40cm x 19cm and will not tear, crease or fade. In keeping. Plus it has been rendered with "fake" rust for that antiquated feel of old street signs. Perfect for the pub, the garage, kids bedroom or even the lounge, this street Sign shows where Everton has had their home ground since 1892 after moving from Anfield.
This is Everton FC official Football Club merchandise and a brilliant football souvenir for every United fan - especially for Dad or Grandad. After all, football gifts are the obvious choice and really a no-brainer when buying for football fans. C'mon you Blues.