Gourmet Scratch Map
- Gourmet European Scratch Map Edition - scratch off a dish that you've eaten
- Perfect for a foodie - makes a great house warming gift or poster for the kitchen
- Map in black with white lettering - rub off to reveal a country's dish
- Includes a legend of countries and their specialties
- Dimensions out of the tube: 82 x 59.4 cm
More product info
Here's the ideal gift for all those foodies out there. The world renowned Scratch Map people have teamed up with Snow Home and Alison Hardcastle to create a scratchable WORD MAP which encourages you to eat your way around Europe's finest and weirdest foods. For those unfamiliar with the concept of the scratchable map, here's a bit of info - the Scratch Map allows you to log your continental culinary tastes by scratching off the top foil of the place where the dish originates.
The Gourmet Scratch Map is beautiful in black and white; however when you begin scratching the real magic happens; reveal vibrant colours which demonstrate in no uncertain terms just how well rounded your taste buds are.
The ideal house warming gift - would make a great poster for the kitchen. In fact, Gourmet Scratch Map even has its own website at www.gourmetscratchmap.com which contains131 unusual recipe ideas for the world's more adventurous food loving travellers! What an amazing gift for anyone who loves their food and their travel.
- Material: Laminate, card, coloured foil
- Scratch off the dish you've eaten.
- Features legend at the bottom with the countries and dishes
- 131 recipe suggestions at www.gourmetscratchmap.com