Spot the Intro Jukebox Tin
- Music quiz for the whole family with questions spanning four decades
- Board game comprises audio CD and based card rock & pop trivia quiz
- Players race to identify introductory clips and answer trivia questions
- With over a thousand questions including 495 audio clips to identify
- Questions and hits range from the 1960s to today
More product info
Here's a party game that the whole family can enjoy, particularly music fans! Spot the Intro is a brilliant game for people who know and love their music. Inside the jukebox-style tin is a board game with 495-clip audio CD plus an entertaining card based rock 'n' pop trivia quiz. Players race to identify introductory clips and answer trivia questions on music from the 1960s to today (there are over a thousand questions).
Can be played individually or in teams. A great party game for dinner parties or family get togethers. Urge your guests to take a nostalgic trip down memory lane and remember music hits over four decades. It may even reveal the musical tastes of your friends too!
What's in the Box?
- 495 clip audio CD
- Playing board
- 4 card decks
- Rules & answer book
- Age 14+. Players 3+