Springyard ThermoSox Socks
- Battery heated socks for outdoor activities during the Winter
- Effective up to 5 hours - for walking, hiking, skiing and winter sports
- Warmth reaches approx. 40°C preventing toes from becoming cold
- Slim battery pack for added comfort; 30% wool; 70% acrylic
- Comes in two shoes sizes - Small (36-39), Large (43-47)
More product info
If there is one thing that puts you off doing outdoor activities during the Winter is the all pervading cold, then this pair of socks will have you enjoying the great outdoors whilst keeping those extremities warm.
The Springyard ThermoSox are battery heated socks which are effective for up to five hours. Ideal to take with you on a hiking trip, skiing trekking or even being a spectator watching someone else play sport, the heat is concentrated to the toe area of the sock producing a mild warmth of up to 40 degrees Celsius preventing toes from becoming cold. After all there only one thing worse than your feet feeling like ice blocks by the time you reach indoors - and that is not being able to feel them at all. To use, insert the batteries into the slim battery pack and switch to ON. The battery pack fits in the battery pouch which can be fastened with a button.
In black, the socks come in two sizes (choose above) and are powered by 3 AA batteries (not supplied). Made of a blend of 30% wool and 70% acrylic, hand wash only. Makes the perfect Christmas stocking filler or gift for those who like to potter around in the garden.