50 Sheds of Grey
- Humorous spoof of the infamous erotic novel that took the world by storm
- Chronicles a man's not so sexy adventures at the bottom of the garden
- Full of horticulture-themed gags and graphic images of sheds
- Perfect joke gift book for the man who is an avid gardener
- In Hardback; 144 pages of silliness
More product info
Here's a birthday gift or Anniversary for that bloke for whom you just don't know what to buy! 50 Sheds of Grey is (as you've probably guessed) is a spoof of that famous erotic novel.
Colin Grey's life was happy and simple until the day everything changed - the day his wife read THAT book. Suddenly, he was thrust head-first into a dark, illicit world of pleasure and pain. This is the story of one man's struggle against a tide of tempestuous, erotic desire and of the greatest loves of all: the love between a man and his shed. WARNING: This book contains graphic shed-based images. Please don't look if you are easily offended.