- Get your camp fire started with the Bear Grylls Fire Starter
- Ferrocerium rod and metal striker produces sparks easily
- Lanyard keeps the rod and striker secure
- Emergency whistle built into the lanyard cord
- Waterproof storage compartment for ignitable tinder
More product info
Tired of snapping endless matches, and punishing your fingers trying to get a spark out of a cigarette lighter, just to ignite your camp fire? Well with our Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Lighter you can turn your kindling into a ball of fire with a simple flick of the metal striker on the ferrocium rod.
The whole tool is bound together by a durable lanyard which you can tie onto your belt or slip around your wrist whilst your on the move. If you find any ignitable material whilst you forage through the forests you can store it in the practical waterproof storage compartment that sits within the lighter. The Geber Fire Lighter also features a compact emergency whistle if you ever get stranded in the great outdoors and a pocket survival guide created by Bear himself.