Best of British Board Game
- The quirky board game of what makes Great Britain Great
- Includes 400 cards with 2,400 questions on what is quintessentially British
- Questions vary from Dennis the Menace, bus queues to Shakespeare
- Game play is approximately 30 minutes long
- Ideal for 2 - 6 players aged 8 years and over
More product info
From the hugely successful LOGO family of games, the Best of British is a hilarious picture driven question board game focused on the quirky humour of everyday British life. Gather the family, set up the game and race around the board to win by answering questions on the quirky, funny, unique and fascinating things that make Britain British - from lolly-pop ladies and conkers to fish and chips and bus stop queues.
Answer questions ranging from Dennis the Menace to Dr Who to William Shakespeare. The game is ideal for patriots, kids or any one who thinks they know everything about this Sceptred Isle. Makes a great party game for the family to enjoy - especially at family get-togethers or after a long Sunday lunch or Christmas dinner, Ideal for For 2 - 6 players ages 8 years and over.
The game includes 400 picture cards with over 2,000 questions and takes approximately 30 minutes to play. Can you answer the Best of British questions on real-life, finger-on-the-pulse of 21st century British lifestyle situations? Prepare to be surprised!